A life changing moment in my life

When I started blogging, I had no idea where it will lead me to. I started blogging on a whim – with no idea about what is cool and what is not. Blogging at that time was merely a way to save my recipes somewhere easily accessible. My love for cooking became more strong. This how food blog started on 1 November, 2018. But now, it means a lot more to me – an endeavor that I have come to love & nurture, has become part of my live.
A celebration is incomplete without a party and people. So today we cut small cake for making this day more memorable.
First year of blogging I learn many things about it. Second year blogging it's start to progress in journey and rest you all know.
To be frank when I started cooking I had no idea that I will blog-about-food in this lifetime. Cooking at that point in my life was just a means to survive.The blog started because of encouragement from friends and family. I experiment a lot with food and that means a lot of dishes to do. I learn something every day form it. Some of my friends asked me " Have you done Hotel Management" let me clear you all "I m bcom students" with no hotel management degree I just try to present something innovative with dish. 
In this journey of three years the most important is your love for eat_with_radhikaa. Always stay with me and love eat_with_radhikaa like this. More journey of it still ahead....

Comments